Heartiest congratulations to the team of Cúirt International Festival of Literature on the launch of their comprehensive programme this evening,(March 10th, 2015), for the upcoming festival, (21st – 27th April 2015).
If the programme, it might be better described as a book, is anything to go by, it is very apparent that this literary festival is going from strength to strength. Listowel, in the book, claims to be the literary capital of Ireland. If that is the case, Galway is not far behind and may occupy that hallowed perch in years to come!
It is with particular pride that The Galway Review can state that participants in this year’s Cúirt International Festival of Literature including, Luke Morgan, Sarah Clancy, Deirdre Sullivan, Alvy Carragher, Teresa Sweeney, Doireann Ní Ghríofa, Aideen Henry and Eamonn Wall, have contributed to The Galway Review itself in the past.
Thanks too to the Programme compilers for featuring our own The Galway Review event, the launch of the printed Galway Review 3, on Sunday 26th April, in an Taibhdhearc Theatre at 12 noon.
More information about the launch of The Galway Review 3 you will find on our website and on the Taibhdhearc’s website http://www.antaibhdhearc.com prior to the event itself. Comghairdeas le gach duine i gCúirt!
- 493,379 Online Readers
BUY THE GALWAY REVIEW 8
BEST OF THE MONTH
- Maiwand Banayee – “This Too Shall Pass”
- Robert Mitchell – In the Gorilla Suit
- Ciarán O’Rourke – Three Poems
- PJ – Three Poems
- Phillip Shabazz – Three Poems
- Jim Feeney – Two Poems
- Michael J. Leach – A New Kind of Coalescence
- Susan Tepper – Flower Box
- Elaine Lennon – Unicorn Horn
- Michael Nolan – The Zone
- Aisling Watters – Smash
- Steve Carr – Walk Away
- Eamon O’Riordan – Grace
- Susan Tepper – On a Calm Night by Susan Tepper
- Vincent Mc Grath – Some Men in Rhyme
- Katacha Díaz – Eyes Closed, She Sang to America
- Joyce Compton Brown – Late Summer Butterfly
- Javed Alam – Time has embroidered
- Alec Solomita – Plumb line
- Art4 Apes – FINE ART & PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST Focusing attention on all that is ENDANGERED in our world
- To Paint is the Artist’s Meditation
- Gordon Ferris -Growing Up