Michael J Leach is a writer, researcher and statistician with a passion for writing across disciplines. He works at Bendigo Health and undertakes research through Monash University. Michael’s poems have appeared in such journals as The Mathematical Intelligencer,Graviton, the Medical Journal of Australia, The Galway Review, Cordite Poetry Review and Meniscus Literary Journal. In addition to penning poetry, Michael writes prose. His short story set in Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, entitled ‘Divine Protection’, was published in The Copperfield Review. He lives in Bendigo, Australia.
- 434,610 Online Readers
BEST OF THE MONTH
- Daniel Sammon – There’s Nothing Nicer Than A Rainy Day!
- Alec Solomita – Driver’s Ed.
- Sigrid Feliciano – Three Poems
- James W. Wood – Georgic
- Wally Swist – Three Poems
- Terry Gifford – Two Poems
- Laurinda Lind – Three Poems
- Sharon Fagan McDermott – Again, June
- Erin Wilson – Grey Pine
- Beverly M. Collins – Two Poems
- Don Stoll – Honey
- Kevin McManus – Harvester of Sorrow
BUY THE GALWAY REVIEW 7