Ronnie Moore paints from her studio overlooking the Killarney Lakes. Her watercolours lovingly depict the idyllic rural landscape. ‘I work with a limited palette, usually of about five colours, mindful that the water is the main artist – cascading colours over the mountain, across the thick, landscape of handmade paper’.
BEST OF THE MONTH
- Eamon O’Leary – As Good as a Holiday
- Phil Cummins – Mister Jellytots
- Gil Hoy – How Did You Know?
- Kathryn Kimball – Three Poems
- Margaret Kiernan – The landscape of north Wexford
- Jim Ward – Black Pudding
- Ralph James Savarese – Four Poems
- Alec Solomita – Questions
- Susan Tepper & Digby Beaumont – Poem/Painting Collaboration
- Beth Kilkenny – Origin Story
- Javed Ahmed – I no longer talk about
- Michael J. Leach – Pop Culture Portraiture
LIFE HARVEST Words of Wisdom – Buy The Book
- 554,211 Online Readers