John M. Gist‘s creative nonfiction and short stories have appeared in publications such as the Dr. T.J Eckleburg Review, PIF, Superstition Review, Gravel, Wilderness House, Pithead Chapel, Prick of the Spindle, Left Curve, Academic Questions, New Mexico Magazine and many others. With an M.F.A from the University of Alaska Fairbanks, he teaches creative writing at sunny Western New Mexico University.
BEST OF THE MONTH
- Eamon O’Leary – As Good as a Holiday
- Phil Cummins – Mister Jellytots
- Gil Hoy – How Did You Know?
- Kathryn Kimball – Three Poems
- Margaret Kiernan – The landscape of north Wexford
- Jim Ward – Black Pudding
- Ralph James Savarese – Four Poems
- Alec Solomita – Questions
- Susan Tepper & Digby Beaumont – Poem/Painting Collaboration
- Beth Kilkenny – Origin Story
- Javed Ahmed – I no longer talk about
- Michael J. Leach – Pop Culture Portraiture
LIFE HARVEST Words of Wisdom – Buy The Book
- 554,211 Online Readers