The Galway Review 4 – Printed Edition 2016
The Galway Review is preparing for the 4th printed edition now, which will launch during the Cúirt International Literary Festival in April 2016. The Galway Review is now looking for expressions of interest from our contributors with a view to having a piece published in the printed edition. As the printed edition will be self-funding we are inviting would-be submitters to do the following:
1. Register, by email,( firstname.lastname@example.org ) your expression of interest to be included. (Please use PLEDGE in the subject line of your email).
2. Pledge to contribute €8 euro or its currency equivalent by November 25th 2015 next to help with the overall production costs. Click here….
3. Read The Galway Review guidelines below.
What happens next? Paid-up pledgers will be invited to submit/confirm already submitted content which will be assessed by our editors. As previously, up to 50-55 top authors will be chosen for the final version of the printed edition.
Writers chosen will be invited to the launch of The Galway Review 4 printed edition in April 2016, and a complimentary copy of the printed edition will be given to them at the launch. A short list of invited readers will receive invitations about that time also.
Every published author in the Galway Review 4 printed edition will also be invited to pre-buy up to 5 copies of the printed edition.
The Galway Review 4, requires First Serial Rights. We accept simultaneous submissions on the condition that we are informed immediately if accepted elsewhere.
Submissions are accepted in good faith as the original work of the sender.
Submit up to three poems. Each poem should be less than 50 lines.
Submit one story, essay, non-fiction memoir, travel journal etc. not to exceed 2500 words.
- Send file in body of email and as a Word doc attachment.
- Ensure each poem begins on a new page.
- Include a brief bio in the third person. 60-70 words and your photo. Include this both in body and in attachment.
- Include a postal address.
Send submissions to: email@example.com with the word PLEDGE in the subject line.